A strong Group Retirement program is a valuable component of total compensation. Not only will it allow you to attract and retain qualified employees, it is a tax-effective use of company funds that will provide you with the satisfaction of knowing that you are giving your employees an opportunity to build their retirement income.
Why Choose Stiner Group Benefits Solutions?
In today’s business environment employers require effective, cutting edge solutions to ensure that their Group Retirement program encompasses the needs of their organization and employees, yet finding the right Group Retirement savings solution can be extremely challenging without expert advice. Financial Strategies Group recognizes the needs of small and medium-sized businesses, and is the ideal partner to guide you through the process of selecting or modifying a Group Retirement plan.
We have extensive expertise in the design, implementation and ongoing management of Group Retirement plans. Independent from any insurance company, we are free to recommend all available product providers and their diverse offerings. This flexibility allows us to create a plan that suits the unique needs of your business and your employees, while ensuring that you receive competitive pricing.
Stiner Group Benefits Solutions understands that creative and innovative solutions are required to capture the attention of employees and expend company money wisely. Therefore, the process of designing a successful Group Retirement plan must be a collaborative effort. Our in-depth knowledge of the industry and long-standing relationships with major insurance carriers allow us to explore all available options before creating a program that matches your company’s needs and objectives. With our proven expertise and successful track record you can be assured that Stiner Group Benefits Solutions will help you deliver the best possible Group Retirement plan for your employees.
During the design phase we will:
- • Evaluate the objectives of your organization relative to benefits and total compensation
- • Explore the various plans available to develop a customized program ideally suited to
- • Discuss features in your plan design that will assist in engaging current employees
as well as attracting and retaining talent
- • Review pricing, investment line up, and services offered by each insurer
- • Review any administrative and regulatory requirements to define cost effective and tax
Stiner Group Benefits Solutions Inc. understands that change, even when it is positive, can cause uncertainty. Whether you are adding a new program or switching insurance carriers, our proven transition strategy will alleviate any concerns and focus on the smooth implementation of your Group Retirement plan.
The implementation phase will include:
- • Guidance through each step of the implementation or conversion process from start to finish
- • A custom-developed communications strategy targeted to your employees to ensure they are
informed, engaged and equipped to take full advantage of the retirement plan
Once your Group Retirement plan has been established, Stiner Group Benefits Solutions will act as a proactive force to ensure that your plan remains relevant and effective through the ongoing review of industry trends and related reports. Actively managing a Group Retirement plan is a continuous process, made successful through a strong working relationship between Stiner Group Benefits Solutions, the insurer and each of our clients.
The ongoing management of your Group Retirement plan includes:
- • Monitoring the plan by reviewing related investment and governance reports
- • Maintaining an up to date understanding of all product and service offerings of insurers in
- • Planning and executing educational sessions to provide employees with support and guidance as
well as the skillset necessary to fully comprehend and benefit from their participation in the
group retirement plan
At Stiner Group Benefits Solutions we recognize that every company has its own unique set of objectives and goals. Let us help you provide a Group Retirement plan that meets the needs of you and your employees. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.